Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Que alivio!

I have just finished my Law final exam, and the could not be any bigger really, it's like I can actually feel the load off my back!!, I no longer walk a bit hunched down suffering the pain of such tremendous weight. Anyway, I must not now engage in post-mortem , nop, specially since I have two scary huge final exams just a week away. In spite of that, it feels awesome to have finished something! oh well I guess I should contain myself and not succumb to this ephemeral after-exam extasy, because it is just that and nothing else. I guess I need to see my grades to really get the party started, dont I?

Anyway, lets call this a beggining for what is expected to be a very long journey, one of self-recognition and self-knowledge, which is what my blog is going to be be (hopefully anyway) to some extent. One in which I ll be able to share my thoughts, what somehow tickles my fancy, what bugs me, what draws my attention, what I want to see changed, unchanged, well enough already. Most essentially though, a place where I will unload the remaining energy that an latinamerican f/t undergraduate student and p/t supermarket replenisher in Sydney Australia can possibly have, to express what I want and indeed, need sometimes. All of this when both inspiration and oportunity meet, of course.

I suppose this is a start. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home